Saturday, January 4, 2014

So Thankful

We had such a wonderful holiday season this year with all the kids and their girl/boyfriends. I made lots of thank yous in the last few weeks. I've posted some of them. Here are a few more.


I used the Outlawz Wednesday sketch for this card. The sentiment is a sticker that I found at Marshalls. This is an image I had in my file and I couldn't find it in my electronic files so I'm not sure where it's from. I used the Victoria embossing folder and some striped paper to give it a little more pop of color. I found these buckles that I forgot that I had, so I added one with some ribbon. I really like this one. I am entering these challenges:

Here's another thank you I did this week:

Here's another card that I used the Victoria embossing folder for. The flower image is by Beccy at Beccy's Place. The lovely verse in the frame is by Michelle Perkett. I die cut the verse with the Spellbinders Scalloped Rectangles and inked the edges with Lilac ink. I am entering this card into these challenges:
Thank you for stopping by today. If you are in the U.S. and in the path of this storm, as we are, are do hope that you are safe and warm. We are supposed to get a foot of snow by tomorrow night and then fall into a deep freeze with highs not above 0 this week. Please be careful in this nasty weather. I did all my errands this morning and intend to stay put until I have to go back to work. Hopefully more crafty time as I watch the snow fall. Have a wonderful weekend!

Donna


3 comments:

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Both of your cards are beautifully done. CASAF Clean and Simple and Fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Paper Makeup Stamps.

Stef H said...

these are beautiful! so bright and cheery!

I am NOT looking forward to the cold that's gonna hit. puppy doesn't want to go out in it now and -18 will NOT be fun for either of us. i'll never get better!!! but then, my faith is in the LORD.

be safe, be warm and be careful!

hugs :)

Glenda Atkins said...

Two more wonderful 'thank you' cards, both very lovely Donna. Stay warm!
hugs
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...