Sunday, May 4, 2014

Oops!

Yikes! I was thinking this morning that I was forgetting something. And I suddenly remembered that I forgot to send my future daughter-in-law a birthday card. Her birthday was May 1st.So I made a quick card today for her.




The bear image is from Inky Antics and colored with Copic markers. The tree is from Stampin' Up! and colored with colored pencils. The sentiment is computer generated and distressed with Squeezed Lemonade distress ink. Plain and simple! I am entering this into these challenges:

  • Simon Says Stamps: anything goes
  • Outlawz Sunday CAS challenge: let's have some pun!
Thanks for stopping by today to see my quickie card! Hope you have a wonderful week!

Donna

6 comments:

Glenda said...

What an adorable card. I don't think you will be in hot water with her as you made such a cute card just for her! Well done!

Glenda said...

What an adorable card. I don't think you will be in hot water with her as you made such a cute card just for her! Well done!

Stef H said...

super cute! hope you're enjoying some nice weather. still chilly here, tho they're predicting 80s in the middle of the week. i sure hope NOT. i do NOT want to turn my air on... before the service call!!!!

hugs :)

Heather said...

A fabulous CAS card, lovely images and I love the sentiment!!!

Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous and brilliant belated birthday card, perfect sentiment to go with the image.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

luv

Debby

Debbie said...

This is too funny! I need to find an image like that because I am often behind!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...