Thursday, July 31, 2014

Little Feet

Happy Thursday! Today I am a guest designer for the Outlawz Twisted Thursday challenge. The challenge is always anything goes but with an optional twist. This week the twist is "feet."

I used a Doodle Pantry set. The image, sentiment, and background paper are all from the set. I added some ribbon and pearls from my stash. I punched the sentiment from an EK Success punch and then drew some faux stitching. I colored the pearls with Copics. The background to the little baby shoes is a doily die set I won in a candy.
I hope you'll join in this easy challenge. Remember, it's anything goes. Head on over and check out the Outlawz.
Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you have an awesome Thursday!

Donna


4 comments:

Stef H said...

aaaaaaaaa dorable!!!

hope you're having nice weather. a little overcast today but son is coming to paint 2 rooms for me. YAY!!!

have a great weekend.

hugs :)

Diane said...

This is just the cutest design Donna.

Hugs Diane

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling images- fab card : )

Pat (mspfd) said...

Great take on the challenge! So adorable! Have a happy August! Is it almost wedding time?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...