Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Wedding Thank You

So last night I showed you the invitations for the wedding and tonight I am showing you the matching thank you card I made for Tricia to send for wedding gifts. Again I used her colors of blues and silver and used leftover paper from the invitations.

The silver paper is very shiny and didn't photograph very well but it's really pretty in real life. The hearts are from a Simon Says Stamp Kit set from May 2013. The Thank you sentiment is one that I won in a blog candy. No manufacturer was given on the random stamps. The blue paper and ink is Simon Says Island Blue. I have 46 of these made so far.

Well, this is short and sweet. I am really tired tonight so I think I'll call it an early bedtime. Thanks for stopping by. Next thing will be the centerpieces. And we already have ideas in the works for those. Stay tuned. I will share when completed. Have an awesome hump day!

Donna

2 comments:

Stef H said...

absolutely beautiful! beeee-u--ti-ful!!!!

hugs :)

Lorraine A said...

this is fabulous too, the whole wedding stationary set is gorgeous :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...