Thursday, October 23, 2014

Guest Designer for the Outlawz

There's a party going on over at the Outlawz and they asked me to guest design for the Thursday challenge. I am so honored to guest design for them, especially during this special week. And the challenge is so easy; it's ANYTHING GOES. That's one of my favorite challenges. So here's the card I created for the challenge.

The images and sentiment are from Lawn Fawn. The tag die is also from Lawn Fawn. I added some craps of ribbon and a little patterned paper and a punched heart and it was an easy card to make. I hope you will check out the great fun at the Outlawz site this week. Lots of games and challenges. And tons of great prizes!

I am entering this card in these challenges:
  • DigiStamps4Joy: animals
  • Craft Hoarders Anonymous: layer it
  • Pile it On: uplifting message
Thanks for stopping by and please join us at The Outlawz.

Donna

2 comments:

Stef H said...

kudos to you! that's definitely an honor and your card is just darling!!!!

hope you're enjoying the weather and feeling better!

hugs :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

Totally adorable. I love everything about this fabulous card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...