Thursday, November 6, 2014

Eat Beef

Welcome to the deep freeze! Today was cold, windy and wet. We aren't supposed to get much above 40 this weekend. Now I know that's not really the deep freeze but it feels really cold here. I did the treadmill inside tonight instead of doing my outside route. I need to keep up with my exercise. I have to weigh in next Thursday at my maintenance class and with Thanksgiving and the holidays coming up I have to make good choices. Speaking of Thanksgiving, here's a card for you tonight.

The image is from CraftyPaws, a freebie from last week. I colored him with Copic markers. The background paper is one of my shaving cream technique sheets I made. The other papers are from Doodle Pantry. The pearl swirls are from Zva and I used some extra from the swirl to decorate the Beaded Ovals from Spellbinders. I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches.
I am entering these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you are staying warm. Have an awesome weekend!

Donna

10 comments:

Stef H said...

yep. if i were a turkey... my sentiments exactly! LOL

freezing here too. i bubble wrapped my windows (according to PINTEREST), now to see if it helps!!!

kudos on your exercising! you go girl!

have a fabulous weekend. KEEP WARM!!!

hugs :)

Sandy Palmer said...

Cute card! Love the use of the pearls here! It has been cold and rainy here, but lucky for us, it's going to warm up a bit the next few days! Thanks for sharing it with us at Delightful Challenges, "Patterns"! :)

Debbie said...

This turkey is adorable!! Your shaving cream BG is wonderful!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
(I love winter and snow, but just came back from Arizona so I'm freezing with 40 degree temps, too!)

Jen Leeflang said...

Your card is precious! Thanks so much for entering our Anything Goes challenge at Bugaboo Stamps. We hope you'll join us again soon, and wish you luck in the draw.
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Bugaboo DT

sgc said...

Cute card! Thanks for playing in Bugaboo's challenge.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Super fun image, Donna! Love your wonderful design!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I don't do well with anything under 50...haha Good for you sticking with your walking routine inside the house. I got the freebie last week. He's adorable and you did a wonderful job with the sketch. Of course I love swirls so I immediately was drawn to your lovely swirls.

Notes by Nina said...

Cute card, this image is darling. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches this week.

Jessi Fogan said...

Good choices are hard this time of year! I hear you. This is CUTE and I love the rhinestone swirls! Thanks for coming to play at TMS :)

NickScrapShack said...

Great card! Like the diagonal design.

Thank you for playing along with our pattern paper challenge at Delightful Challenges. Good luck!
Nick

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...