Friday, November 28, 2014

Brighten my Day

Happy Black Friday! Did you do any shopping today. I went out with some of my sister-in-laws for our annual Girls Day Out. We had lunch and then walked through some shops. I didn't buy anything. So I still have all my Christmas shopping to do. Hmmm.
I have a card for you today.
This is a Simon Says card. I used pieces from Simon Says card kits, with the exception of the ribbon which comes from my stash. I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches.


I am entering these challenges:
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends. We drove home this evening after our Girls Day Out so I am now hoping for some crafting time this weekend. Happy weekend to you!

Donna

3 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Sweetness! This would brighten anyone's day. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

Really fun card, Donna!!
Thanks for playing along with this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Caryn said...

Love this fun card - awesome colours!.
Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...