Saturday, November 22, 2014

Reindeer Greetings

Happy Saturday! The weather has taken a turn for the better here. We made it into the 50s today without any rain so far. Although they say the rain is coming. But I am just enjoying the warmer temperatures. Our snow is disappearing so maybe we won;t have a white Thanksgiving after all. LOL!
So my card for tonight has some reindeer on it. I jazzed them up a but.

The image and sentiment is from Bugaboo Digital Stamps. I just love the reindeer with that "what the heck" look. I used the Bugaboo Stella Sketch to mae the card. The dotted background paper is from Close to my Heart. The other two papers are from my scrap box. I think both of them came from Hobby Lobby so they are probably Paper Studio. I colored the image with Copics and added Gold and Yellow Stickels and self-adhesive rhinestones for some bling!
I am entering these challenges:
Hope you are enjoying your weekend so far. Yesterday was my last day of work until December. I am on vacation. Yippee! I am hoping for some serious crafting time this week. I cleaned the house today so I am getting my ducks in a row. Happy weekend. Take care!

Donna

4 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

I love this image! You did a fantastic job coloring the image and a fab take on the sketch, Donna! I hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving.

pjmackay said...

What a fun image and combination of papers! Thanks for joining Creative Knockouts Challenge!

Cara said...

Great Card - You are right ... those reindeer are sooo cute with those big ol eyes! Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door. Please come play along with us again! (Hugs) Cara

Hazel said...

Thank you for entering my CHNC challenge extra for November and my Patterned Paper November challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...