Saturday, November 1, 2014

Stirring up a Batch of Fun

Happy November! Where did October go? Christmas is creeping up too fast! And of course I am not ready. LOL! I think if someone is ready for Christmas now I really dislike them. Haha! I had a little time today to do a card.

I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches. The image and sentiment is from Doodle Pantry colored with Copics. I used a chevron embossing folder to give texture to the red background strip. I inked the Spellbinder's tag die that I used for the sentiment. Then I added the little gingerbread men as embellishments. These were two little buttons that I took the backs off. I am entering these challenges:
I still need to do my handouts for my Math & Science training. I am hoping to finish that off tomorrow. But I'd love to get more crafting in too. Have a wonderful Sunday! Hope your weekend is going well.

Donna

6 comments:

Stef H said...

you are making me a big fan of doodle pantry! this is adorable!

cold here but sunny. we didn't get snow - whew!

stay warm and enjoy your week!

hugs :)

Notes by Nina said...

Very cute card Donna, I love the image and sentiment. Thank you for joining us Tuesday Morning Sketches this week.

Debbie said...

This is so cute, Donna! I like how you colored your sentiment tag and that Chevron embossing is really cool!
Thanks so much for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches and DPDC52!! :)

NanaConnie said...

This is adorable, Donna, and a great design! Love your coloring. Thanks so much for playing along in our Challenge #52 at Doodle Pantry this time around and for using a Doodle Pantry image. Enjoy your freebie set and good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I hate ants with a passion but I totally forget when I see these sweet ants. The image you used is one of my ant favorites I guess because I make such a mess with flour....love your card... Made me smile.

Crafting Vicky said...

Sooooo cute!!! Love the image you have used! :)

Thanks for joining our monthly challenge here at Doodle Pantry challenge. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...