Monday, March 30, 2015

Sentiment as a Focal Point

The CAS challenge this week at the Outlawz is all about the sentiment. I hope you will join us using one of your favorite sentiments.


I used a sentiment from our sponsor this month, Fresh Brewed Designs. I cut it with a Spellbinder's frame die and inked the edges through the die. I paired it with an ice cream cone image from a Simon Says stamp set. Before I added these to my card base I misted the card with glitter spray. In real life the card really glitters but I couldn't get it to show up on the photo.

So I hope you will stop by the Outlawz CAS challenge and see what my amazing DT sistahs did this week. And then show us what your favorite sentiment is. We'd love to have you play along. Have a wonderful week!

Donna

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...