Monday, April 20, 2015

You Float my Boat

Ah, rain, rain go away. Come again another day! It's been raining for the last two days and has turned much colder here. Not freezing but still colder than I like it. My Monday was busy at work. Only one more Monday to work and I'll be done with Mondays. May 1st I will drop to 30 hours a week. One step closer to retirement.
My card tonight is for the digi of the month challenge at Imagine That! I used the provided digi.


Here's my card with using My Sailmate.


I used the Sweet Sunday sketch to design this card.  I colored the boat with Copic Markers and inked the sea and sky. The background paper is my favorite "wave" paper from my scrap box. I wish I had made the image a bit smaller so that paper was more noticeable. I added one of the sentiments from the stamp set and inked it like the sky. Here's the sketch:
I am entering these challenges:
I hope your week is off to a great start and your weather is warm and sunny. I'm hoping for the same. Take care!

Donna



8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Donna is just lovely with the blue and yellow and a great masculine design.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Jenny said...

I love how you did the sky! So pretty.
Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Donna!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Donna. Love the sailboat and the blue hues. Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet n' Sassy Stamps.

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Beautiful job Donna. I love playful cards. Great job on the sky and I really like the background paper you chose too. It compliments everything very well.

Thanks so much for entering your card into the stamp of the month challenge over at Imagine That! Digis by Kris. Good luck in the draw.

☺Lisa D.
DT Member for Imagine That! Digis by Kris!
Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!

Patricia St Martin said...

So creative, love your sky you did a super job. That is a really cute set. Love the way you colored the boat and how your added the sentiment.
Hugs, Pat♥

stampingbowd said...

Oh wow! This is so cute! This is really gorgeous! I love the beautiful colors! Great sea and cloud background! Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along with Sweet N Sassy's masculine challenge!

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Wow love the card. It is so cool the way you designed it. Thanks for joining us at Imagine That by Kris progressive challenge.
Lynne DT

Deanne Saunders said...

Adorable card! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! monthly challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...