Saturday, June 13, 2015

Red, White and Thinking of You

Happy Sunday! I will be MIA for a couple of weeks here with not much crafting time to speak of. I am a volunteer director for a Girl Scout Day Camp from June 22-26. I will be out in the woods with 275 little girls and having a blast! Just not much time to do other things. But I am blowing in to share with you our new CAS challenge over at The Outlawz.


June 14th is Flag Day. So our challenge this week is to show us your colors; the colors of your national/state/county flag. I chose the U.S. flag and my CAS design includes an image from our sponsor, Fresh Brewed Designs called Grace Fireworks. I colored Grace with a mixture of Bic and Copic markers. Added some Diamond Stickles to the fireworks. The red and vlue cardstock is scraps from my scrap box. I used CAS(E) this Sketch for the sketch design.
I am entering these challenges:

I hope you'll join us over at The Outlawz and play along with this super fun challenge! Thanks for stopping by. Hopefully this week I'll find some time to post some of the crafts we are doing at camp. Have a wonderful week!

Donna

6 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this card- the layout is great- love the cute image too. I am a little computer compromised- so am a little MIA. Hope the wedding went off without a hitch and you are back to enjoying the summer. Wishing you good weather for the camp!

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Very cute card, darling image, wonderful colors. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.

Sue - HIMCR DT
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Hannelie said...

I love the color blocking effect!
Thanks for playing at Case this sketch!

Leigh Penner said...

Super cute take on the sketch!

Willeke said...



What a wonderful card !
Thanks for sharing it with us and hope to see you again in our next challenge as well,
Hugs
Willeke
DT Through The Craft Room Door

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Donna! I love the image it's adorable and the way you've created the flag looks fabulous.
Enjoy scout camp :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...