Thursday, July 9, 2015

Dropping a Line

Happy Thursday! Definitely on the down side of the week. And so glad to be. My day at work was rough. Sometimes people I deal with can be really difficult. It was one of those days. But tomorrow's another day. Here's my card for tonight.


My image is Inner Tube Birdbrain from From the Heart Stamps. It's the stamp of the month for July. The sentiment is also from the set. I used the sketch at i {heart} sketches.
The image was colored with Copic and Bic markers. The paper is from a Simon Says stamp kit.
I am entering these challenges:

I just love Birdbrain. This one is way too cute. Thanks for stopping by today. I'm hoping to get to craft a little more this week before we leave. Hope your Friday is awesome.

Donna

5 comments:

Imke said...

Fabulous Card, Donna and great coloring. I love to see all these summer cards !

Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month July Challenge and also our Sketch Challenge with a Twist # 113.

Stef H said...

nice and summery!
hope your weekend is better and full of sun and fun.

hugs :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh Donna, this is the best take on the sketch. Your coloring is fabulous. Your card rocks!!!

LisaM said...

Such a fun beach card! Thanks for joining us at Cards In Envy!

Sandy Trefger said...

I just love this cute summer image! Love how you did the papers at the top! Fabulous card! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...