Sunday, July 26, 2015

Relax With Your Favorite Drink

I am a little late posting today but I wanted to show you the new challenge over at the Outlawz CAS. This week we are relaxing with our favorite drink. I love chocolate. So while I am not a fan of snow and cold weather, I chose hot chocolate for my drink to relax with. Nothing better than a cup of hot chocolate in front of a roaring fire on a cold winter day.


The image is from our July sponsor, DeeDee's Digis called Whole Latte Love. I used Copic markers to color the image. I used the sketch from Try Stampin' on Tuesday.


The embossing folder was Cuttlebug Flurries. The sentiment is from a stamp company that is no longer in business. I add some Christmas ribbon to complete the card. The hot chocolate image is popped up for more texture.
So I hope you'll stop by the Outlawz CAS challenge this week and show us what your favorite beverage is.
I am entering these challenges:
This weekend I finished organizing my clear stamps but I still have my wood block stamps to do yet. I also want to do my dies too. So tomorrow I hope to get some crafting time in. Thanks for stopping by today and I'll be back really soon. Make it a wonderful week.


Donna

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Great coloring on your mug, fun Christmas card!

Thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

scrappymo! said...

Love this cute card. I make many a mug of Hot Chocolate for my Grandkids in the Christmas season. Winter is wet and damp here...a nice mug of HC warms them through and through!

Wonderful card and thanks for taking part in the July Rudolph Days Challenge.

Stef H said...

this is fabulous. i'm glad you didn't forget the whipped cream LOL.

have a great week!

hugs :)

Kathleen said...

A totally different image for a Christmas card and I love it.

Kath x

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Lovely card. Great colours too. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Inspiration Destination. Good luck. Hope to see you again soon.
Lynn, ID Creative Team Member

brrenwick said...

What a fun and happy Christmas card! I love the mug topped with a big dollop of cream! Great job coloring :) Thanks for playing along at Friday Mashup!

Kathy D. said...

Oh I love love love this card! I love how you turned this image into a Christmas Card. I love the embossing in the corner...you just might be seeing a lift of this!!!
Kathy D.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...