Sunday, October 11, 2015

CAS Happy Halloween

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at the Outlawz CAS challenge. This week our challenge is all about Halloween.


I used a spider web embossing folder with Co'ordinations Paper that I sanded to show the web. I added a Happy Halloween sentiment for CraftSmart and die cut with MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags. The image is from Beccy's Place. I love the witch image. It was such fun to color with my Bic and Copic markers. I mounted on a black card stock card base. Tis the season for Halloween cards so I hope you will join us this week for a fun challenge. You could win a year's subscription to Through the Craft Room Door.
I am entering these challenges:

Thanks for stopping by. Make your week awesome.

Donna

6 comments:

Brenda said...

Wow, that web embossing folder its perfect for your image! Love the effect. Thanks for playing along with us at CRAFT Challenge! Brenda

Stef H said...

this is fabulous. i rarely do halloween cards. they just don't sell and i don't send. maybe next year... for the store!

have a great week. hugs to hubby.

Pam said...

Very cute card! Love the embossed spiderweb!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

A stunning creation with gorgeous colours and details - thank you for joining us this time at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

Beccy said...

I absolutely love that embossed background Donna, the sanding has really helped highlight the pattern. Great choice of colours and I think you've done a fabulous job colouring the little image.
Cheers,
Beccy

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge.

Helen x
(DT Member)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...