Saturday, July 30, 2016

Scribbles Designs

I am back with another post as a guest designer for Scribbles Designs.



I just think the card I made for this post is so fun. It;s my first ever spinner card. It's already been mailed out to someone. They have goats and I thought he'd like this birthday card.


I didn't have to do a lot of coloring on this image. This is Woolleys from Scribbles Designs.


My sentiments are from a retired set of Gina K Designs called Funny Farm. The dotted designer paper is from Recollections Home Basics Paper pad. Fast becoming my favorite go to paper. Lots of fun colors and designs. I matted everything with black card stock on a green card base. The cloud is from Spellbinders Sunny Days both the die cut and the stamp. The Woolleys image was die cut with Gina Marie Designs Rectangles and the sentiment with Spellbinder Standard Large Circles. The inside is cool also.


When you open the card the sentiment in the middle spins. I used my computer to generate this sentiment. I found the sentiment "You're a wonderful reason to celebrate" and I changed it to fit my these. The sentiment above is from GKD Funny Farm and the sheep is Woolleys again but I just used the bottom sheep. There you have my first spinner card and it was such fun to make.
My card is also posted over at the Scribbles Design blog. You should check out the other guest designer's work. Her style is very different than mine but I love it.
Lots of fun images in the Scribbles Designs Store. Check them out too.

Thank ewe for checking in with me today. I hope you have a fabulous weekend!
I am entering these challenges:

Donna


6 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Darling darling darling... I've never done a spinner card, so you got me hungry to do one...at least one....haha

Andreja said...

What a beautiful card you made :-)) I like sweet image.
Thank you for sharing with us at Scrapping4Fun. Hugs, Andreja

Shelly Schmidt said...

So awesome! I just saw a post for the how to's to make this card- I have to create one of these- very cool!!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute card! Thanks for playing at TTCRD with us this week. I hope i will see you again soon!

Hugs,

Alessandra - DT

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Donna! I love the image, it's so cute.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous card Donna and the 'spinner' party of it very intriguing. Kids would really love this. Got to try it someday!, love yours.
hugs
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...