Sunday, September 25, 2016

Thank You Mouse

It's almost Monday! And almost the end of September! Can you believe how fast time is going? Only ten more days to work until my retirement but those ten days stretch out through October 31st. If all goes according to the doctor's plan, the twins should be born the last week of October. That will be here before you know it. And then I'll have a different kind of work!
Today I have a card that I colored up for fall.


This is the progressive image over at The Outlawz. The image for September is from Di's Digi Stamps.  I colored the image with Copic markers and die cut the image with Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitched Rectangles. The sentiment is from a retired Gina K stamps set called Elegant Flowers. I die cut the flags with MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags. The background is recycled wallpaper with a yellow card base. I used the sketch from Try Stampin' on Tuesday for inspiration.


I am entering these challenges:



Thanks for stopping by. Make it an awesome week! Who knows what the Lord has in store for us.

Donna

12 comments:

Pam said...

Your card is so cute! What a sweet little mouse. I love how you colored it. You must be getting very excited about the babies arriving soon!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

That image and your care is the sweetest thing. I can't wrap my head around twins....wow. We won't be seeing much of you. A new stage in your life. I'm thrilled for my grandchildren and even though we live in the same town we don't get to see them much...that part is very disappointing. I also try to fix meals that my son and family can eat or freeze for later or take to work. We always volunteer to take the children to church daycare. They are kept on a strict routine. Anyway, I'm so excited for you!

Stef H said...

your cards are ALWAYS so cute and expressive!!!!
so glad to hear you're retiring! you'll be having tons of fun with those twins, i'm sure!!!
glad that all is going well too.
hope your birthday was a spectacular as you are!

big hugs, my friend.

Donna Scholz said...

Donna - your mouse card is really cute... I especially like how you re purposed the wallpaper as as background panel! Your coloring and layout using the Try Stampin' on Tuesday is perfect. Good luck as a new grandma! Thank you for sharing with us!
-Donna (also a born Hoosier)

Rosie Guiher said...

Donna your card is so cute. I really like the coloring around the image, never thought of that. Congrats on the twins coming soon and retirement. Can't wait to see pictures of the little ones.

Lori m said...

Very pretty and so darling, hugs, Lori m

Jane Savage said...

Awww that image is just too cute!
Thank you for joining us at The Pencil Case! Jane (DT) xxx

Peanut said...

Awwww! What a cut card, Donna! Thanks for joining us at ATSM.
x Asha

mulberry station said...

Love the layout you have used and your image is darling. Thanks for joining us this week at Catch The Bug.

Tammy Miller said...

What an adorable card, perfect for a person of any age and gender. Thanks for sharing with us at Catch the Bug and good luck! Tammy, Bugaboo DT

Dawn Frost said...

That mouse is adorable and I LOVE how you reused the wallpaper! Donna thanks for joining Catch the Bug Photo challenge good luck and hope to see you again! Dawn Bugaboo DT.

wendipooh13 said...

such a sweet card!!! adorable!! thanks for playing with Cards In Envy!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...