Today I have a card that I colored up for fall.
This is the progressive image over at The Outlawz. The image for September is from Di's Digi Stamps. I colored the image with Copic markers and die cut the image with Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitched Rectangles. The sentiment is from a retired Gina K stamps set called Elegant Flowers. I die cut the flags with MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags. The background is recycled wallpaper with a yellow card base. I used the sketch from Try Stampin' on Tuesday for inspiration.
I am entering these challenges:
- Try Stampin' on Tuesday: sketch and use a die cut
- Cards in Envy: fall theme/colors
- Addicted to Stamps and More: make your mark (coloring)
- Pile it On: fall
- Catch the Bug: photo inspiration
- The Pencil Case: anything goes
Thanks for stopping by. Make it an awesome week! Who knows what the Lord has in store for us.