Saturday, September 10, 2016

Wintery Cards

It's the first of the September Scribbles Designs guest designs today. I made two cards this time for the guest design post. The first is a birthday card with a winter theme.


The image of the penguin is Brrr from Scribbles Designs. I colored the image with Copic markers. I love the punny sentiment from Create with TLC. The sentiment says "What do penguins sing at birthday parties? Freeze a jolly good fellow. Too cute! I added the snowflakes and the ice.

Brrr

I am entering these challenges:

My second card is also wintry but Christmas oriented.



This image is Woodland Santa by Scribbles Design. I colored him with Copic markers, added some ribbon and some brads and a star. I used the Get Creative challenge sketch for inspiration.


I used Diamond Stickles for Santa's trim so the card is sparkly. The sentiment is from a retired stamp set from Gina K. 

I am entering these challenges:
I hope you will hop over to the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog and check out Borqna's awesome guest design card. It's been lots of fun to be Scribbles Guest Designer.

Thanks for stopping by. We are enjoying time with our youngest son and the beach at Pensacola, Florida. I'll be back to crafting next week after we get home.

Donna

7 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your cards- the sentiment on the penguins is too funny : ) And, love Santa- Oh, Santa is just around the corner, isn't he???

Desire Fourie said...

Such fun creations Donna. Its perfect for our 3rd ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Ruth said...

Love the sparkly trim on your Santa - very pretty card!

Heather said...

Very cute! Love that little bit of striped paper with the Santa. It finished it off perfectly. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

Pam said...

Your cards are just too cute!!! I just love the Santa card and the sparkle on his fir trim!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Dawn Frost said...

Love your penguin Donna very cute and yes he loves the great outdoors! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug Theme challenge! Good luck and hope to see you again Dawn Bugaboo DT!

Jen Leeflang said...

Very sweet! Thanks for joining our theme challenge over at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog this week - good luck in the draw. We hope you join us again soon!
Jen Leeflang
Bugaboo DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...