Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Young at Heart

Oh my, the week is half over already? Where does the time go. It's been a busy week so far with no relief in sight. My daughter had to go to the doctor twice this week. Monday her blood pressure was high so she has to go back tomorrow. We are about a month away from the twins being born if she can make it til then without delivering early. Yesterday we washed up all the baby clothes we have. They found out yesterday that they can move into a two bedroom apartment within the next week or so. Our next big project will be moving them and getting the babies' room ready. Time keeps marching on. I have 11 days left to work before retirement. Things are starting to suddenly feel real.
My card tonight is kind of light-hearted. I thought this Bugaboo image and the TLC sentiment fit well together.


This is Clown Around - Rings from Bugaboo Stamps. I colored him with Bic markers and die cut the image with MFT Stitched Ovals. I mounted the image on Lawn Fawn Stitched Party Banner. I embellished the banner with some Doodle Bug twine. The background plaid is from Trimgym Digital Stamps. I used a Stampin' Up scalloped border punch for the right side of the plaid paper. The sentiment is from Create with TLC and die cut with Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitched Rectangles. The sentiment panel is inked with Salty Ocean distress ink. I used the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches and Bingo from Catch the Bug challenge for inspiration.



I am entering these challenges:
That's it for me tonight. Off to see what else I can get accomplished tonight. Sitting in the doctor's office again tomorrow with Tricia for another twin check up. So won;t get much accomplished tomorrow. Have an awesome Thursday!

Donna





8 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

This is just darling!! Love the papers. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great card- and I love the cute TLC sentiment! Oh, you are in the countdown for the babies- awesome! I have been MIA- had Mom here for 7 weeks, lots has happened here. We are off to Breckenridge in a week for a wedding- our first- gaining another daughter : )

Desire Fourie said...

This is just delightful in the blues. Its perfect for our 3rd ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Pam said...

This sure is one cute little clown! Love the card, colors and layout!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

This is soo cute! I LOLed a the sentiment!!
Wow! You've got a busy time ahead! I wish you and your daughter well!!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Jen Leeflang said...

This is just a perfect card for a boy's birthday! Thanks for playing BUGABOO Bingo with us this week - good luck in the draw. Please join us again soon.
Love
Jen Leeflang
Bugaboo DT

Tammy Miller said...

Love your card thanks so much for joining in our Bingo Challenge @Catch the Bug!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Your "Young at Heart" card is adorable. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craft Your Passion Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...