Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Unforgettable Part 2

So today I have the companion card to yesterday's Unforgettable card. This is the flip side to the Jennifer McGuire Coordinating Die Masking technique. Two cards for the price of one. I thought about coloring the elephants but since I used Momento London Fog for the background I decided I liked the elephants showing through on the white card stock.


And while I was doing yesterday's birthday card with the elephants, I thought about how cute this would be for a baby card. So I made this one a baby boy card. The images  are all from the WPlus9 stamp set Unforgettable. The sentiment is from a retired Gina K set called Wee Tees. I really love both of the cards and I love Jennifer's technique. I hope you'll give it try.
I am entering these challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope your week is off to a great start. Now I have to go get dinner together and take it to the hospital for Tricia and visit with the babies. Make it an awesome week!

Donna

6 comments:

Céline said...

really cute
thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
hugs
céline

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I love this one too. I MUST check out the instructions!

Barbara Bruder said...

Oh what a cute card. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}However, I can't seem to find that you’re a follower of our blog. Please make sure you are, you may end up being a winner and it would be a shame for you to miss out on our fabulous prizes.

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Very cute card!! Thanks for playing along with us at CYPC!!
hugs

Michelle said...

Such a cute card. I like all the different elephants.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

Lori Turner said...

What a great card!
Thank you so much for joining us at Digi Choosday - good Luck and hope to see you play again!

Lori - DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...