Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Dachshund Party

Over at Imagine That! Digis by Kris we have several new releases. They will be showcasing them over at the Imagine That! Creative Playground blog. Two sets were previewed yesterday: Llama Love and Dachshund Christmas. Today I have two posts for two more new digi stamp sets. They are so cute, you just have to check them out. My first stamp set this morning is Dachshund Party. It's just a darling set for birthdays. And I love the sentiments. My favorite is the one I used on my card.


I used the pre-colored image of the dachshund on this card and the background designer paper is from a digi paper pack called My Dog is Paw-some. If you've been around my blog for a while you know how much I love plaid and I just couldn't resist those adorable paw prints. I made the sentiment the centerpiece of the card because I thought it was so cute and clever. I colored the sentiment with Bic markers and inked the edges with Orange Marmalade distress ink. I added a little ribbon to divide the two designer papers. The little dachshund is fussy cut and popped up over the top edge of the sentiment.



Don't forget to check out all the new sets being introduced. They are all on sale for 50% off until Friday December 9th.
I am entering these challenges:

I hope you'll come back this evening when I'll have another new release sample. That one will feature Raymond's Reindeer Friend. Talk to you soon. Have an awesome day! I almost forgot I promised an update on the twins. December 6th (yesterday) they turned 2 months old and for being 5 weeks premature they are making up for lost time. They did get their 2 month shots at the doctor so I hope they aren't too fussy for Mom and Dad. Arthur is now 8 lbs 4 oz (he hasn't quite doubled his birth weight yet) and Valerie is 7lbs 15 oz (and she has more than doubled her birth weight). And I'll leave you with a picture of our precious grandbabies on their 2 month birthday.




4 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Great card Donna. Valerie looks like she is smiling and both are just precious. Happy 2 month bday!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Wow...look at Valerie smile and look how bright eyed he is. They are really growing and so beautiful! I had a daschund once...a mini. Adorable card. I participated in the Facebook November cards but never received the free set. I left two notes but never a response. Eye confused and disappointed. I asked what I was doing wrong on my end. Honestly, I may have done something to my Facebook page. I was so disheartened and annoyed with all the political comments I turned a lot of things off. I would have totally shut my page down but that meant closing my blog which wouldn't be good. So now I rarely go to Facebook except to imagine that page.

Pam said...

Really cute card! Oh Donna, your sweet little grand-babies are just adorable! I am so happy they are doing so well!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Kristine said...

Oooohh, they are precious as can be!! Lucky you!! And your card is PASsing!! I love how you used this sentiment and the dog and those papers!! Love it, love it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...