Saturday, January 14, 2017

Snow Fun

Happy Saturday evening! We dodged a winter storm last night that could have been a real problem. It looks like it went north of us. So sorry for those who got the ice but I do have to admit I didn't mind that it missed us. I had time to make one card today. I am definitely missing being in my craft area.


This is Eggbert Winter from Bugaboo Stamps. He's the freebie of the week and I couldn't resist using him right away. I colored him with Copic markers and die cut him with MFT Stitched Squares. The sentiment if from Create with TLC. I printed it on white card stock and then stenciled the background with Simon Says Maryanne Snowflake Stencil and Salty Ocean distress ink. I die cut a second panel an snowflake patterned paper with MFT Stitched Squares and also die cut MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags to follow the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches.


I am entering these challenges:
Well, it's past my bedtime and I'm getting really tired. Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed my card. Happy weekend!

Donna


17 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna this is adorable.

Patti said...

This card IS a piece of fun Donna!!! I love the sentiment, image & coloring. Thanks so much for creating with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

That was such an adorable image. I snagged him, too! You did a great job coloring him, and I love your card! It's a great take on that sketch.

Thanks for joining us for our It's Snow Fun! challenge at Cut it Up.

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Jenée said...

What an adorable card. I so like the little image and your colors and papers really create the feel of winter. Thank you so much for sharing this fun little card with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Kuni said...

What a fun card, i love the penguin.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Melissa Craig said...

Absolutely adorable! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Fantastic and cute Card. Thanks for your entry in the The Tuesday Throwdown challenge.

Glenda Atkins said...

Love the sketch and your take on it. I love this image and have used it periodically through the years. Bugaboo is just the best.
Huga
Glenda

Dreja said...

Ganz zauberhaft gemacht. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
LG Dreja

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

so sweet and beautiful
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers
Hugs Anja

Planetsusie said...

Beautiful card - all those frosty blues look amazing. Must admit that the image really made me chuckle - I love Bugaboo digis but somehow missed this one - darn! Thank you so much for entering the Christmas Cards All Year Round (Add Snowflakes) Challenge this month, lots of luck and I hope we see you again very soon. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT

Lena said...

Adorable card with a sweet image and very pretty papers. Fun sketch too :-)
Thank you for playing along with us at CCAYR.
Have a wonderful day!
♥ Lena - DT
Lena’s Creations

ScrappyHorses said...

So, so cute!! Yes, I was also happy we dodged that storm. Looks like winter is going to find us again very soon, though. Happy to see you joining us over at Cut It Up!

Larelyn said...

such a cute image! Thanks for joining our Cut it Up Challenge.

Desire Fourie said...

Donna this is a wonderful project. Its perfect for our 7th ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Lori said...

Very cute card! That little image is so cute and I love that snowflake stencil! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CCAYR! -Lori DT

Deanne Saunders said...

Adorable!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR 'ROUND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...