The little bear on the inside of my card is from Bugaboo Stamps. He's part of the Winter Bears stamp set. I colored him with Spectrum Noir markers and added Diamond Stickles to make the image sparkle. I cut the window in the front of the card with MFT Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Squares. To finish the card I added the Memory Box Holly Leaf Border and then punched little red berries to add to the holly. This card looks so cute in person. I wish I had a better way to photograph it.
I am entering these challenges:
- Addicted to Stamps and More: holiday
- The Outlawz Friday challenge: anything Christmas
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas challenge: anything goes Christmas
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Extra: anything goes Christmas
- Catch the Bug: anything goes
I babysat the twins today. They are finally getting over their shots and are more their smiley selves. So I am off until tomorrow evening. I think Grandpa will come help tomorrow night. He said tonight he hasn't seen them since Monday and he's having withdrawal symptoms. LOL! Can't have that.