Tuesday, August 22, 2017

New Release at Imagine That Digis by Kris

Happy Tuesday! Today is a new release over at Imagine That Digis by Kris. Six new sets are being released all related to some degree to back to school. And they feature manatees. So cute! I chose to work with Manatee Soccer because our nephew just made the high school JV team as a freshman. So I made him a congrats card for making the team!



His team colors are blue and white. This is their "away" jersey's, blue shirt with white numbers. He of course is number 12. I masked the image to ink up the grass and sky. The grass is Mowed Lawn DI and the sky is Salty Ocean DI. The clouds are made with a scalloped punch out. You can see a tutorial of how to do the sky. I cut out the image and edged it with MFT Stitched Inside and Out Rounded Squares. And the base is light green card stock. Here is the inside of the card featuring a sentiment from the new stamp set.


And I aided another soccer ball. All images were colored with Spectrum Noir markers. I just think the sentiment is so fun! I die cut it with MFT Essential Fishtail Sentiments Strips. I hope you will pop over the the Imagine That Creative Playground and check out all the new sets and what the awesome design team has done with them. So many new fun things to play with!
I am entering these challenges:
Thanks for dropping by today. I haven't had much time to craft but maybe this evening. At least I can always hope. We are supposed to get rain today. We need it so badly. It's so dry here. Everyone around us gets rain and for some reason it goes around us. It's so strange. Have a wonderful day!

Donna





5 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Great card Donna - love your scene. It is wonderful that you have the perfect person to give it to.

Pam said...

That manatee is such a little cutie (I have seen many of them, awesome creatures). Adorable card!
Pam
scrap-n-segwgranny.blogspot.com

Doris Klein said...

What a funny and lovely masculine creation! Great job you have done!

Thanks for playing along with this 2 Crafty Critters Crazies Challenge and good luck!

Hugs
Doris
*GDT* 2CraftyCritterCrazies
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#8 – Birthday (Summer kids are the best))
*DT* Die Sketchtanten

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Donna! Your "man" card is adorable! I love the happy, bright colors, and your brightly-pink-tongued soccer player. Fantastic card. So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Thanks for joining us, and we hope to see more of your pretty creations in the future. Please check back to see if you are a winner or our next guest designer. Sending you wishes for a wonderful day!
Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Julie Reed said...

Oh that Manatee is adorable, they are such sweet creatures, thank you for joining us this week at Digi Choosday, Julie DT x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...